2022 Goals and 2021 reflection
- Date Zoe: 5/10.
- Read More about areas I dont know: 8/10
- Write and Post More: 0/10. See the blog section.
- Wake up early: 5/10. Started good but fell apart in the fall and post oliver.
- Be a more present Dad: 9/10
- Make a PhD Friend: 10/10
- Go on a trip with my brother and his wife. 10/10
- Run from Home to Homer Lake: 10/10
- Drink no beer: 9/10
- Get a tattoo: 0/10
- Get a first author paper published at a conference: 0/10
- Move into our new house: 10/10
- Surf a wave: 0/10
- Do one more pushup a day: 3/10. Made it until about april and things fell apart.
- Deliver 2020 Wine Vintage: 10/10
- Dinner/Poker/Wine Club: 7/10
- Medidate + Breathing work. 3/10. Fell apart in mid march
Total Score: 109/170 = 62% which is roughly the same as last year. Many of my misses are goals that I have had for a while and are longer standing. My first half of the year was much more successful with many of my wellness goals falling off as my life got more complex in the fall with school + new baby.
- Be a Better Partner
- Read a Book a Month
- Do pyramid pushups (one more pushup a days starting at 20 working up to 365)
- Get a tattoo
- Surf a great wave
- Do a kiteboarding Trip to Michigan
- Write and Post More
- First Author paper
- Meditate + Breathing work
- Grow a dope garden
- Build and open source project
- Work on my health
- Dry January + Sober October
- Start Company + Get Cash Flow